Quitting with the Nicotine Patch & Gum
CRAP! Looks like we’ve run out!
It really sucks, but don’t worry, we’re working hard to get more by the end of the year.
Be the first to know when it is available!
Create a Leave The Pack Behind account to be notified when these goods are available again!
(Already have an account? There’s nothing more to do!)
ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?
Create an account - it's free and easy! You'll be able to access exclusive, personalized content, and be the first to know about programs and new contents from Leave The Pack Behind.
Want something else? Here are some other goodies that you can get in on:
Don’t want to wait for us? Here are some other places that might have patch & gum:
- If you’re a student, make a cessation appointment with your campus health clinic
- The STOP project
- Your local Public Health Unit
- Your participating community health centre or family health team
- If you are a Status First Nation or Inuit, contact your local Non-Insured Health Benefit (NIHB) office
Looking for more help? Try these:
- Smokers' Helpline (1-877-513-5333) for free non-judgmental, personalized support
- If you’re < 25 years with OHIP+ coverage, you can get smoking cessation medication for free
- Join the First Week Challenge to quit smoking for the first 7 days of the month for a chance to win $500