Leave The Pack Behind’s mission is to inspire young adults to live their best life smoke-free! Our energetic Social Change Specialists can be found all across Ontario and are fueled by passion, commitment, and determination to help Ontario young adults quit smoking, cut back or stay smoke-free. Find employment opportunities in your area to join our team and help lead this movement in your community.
Our Social Change Specialists join us to…
Make a difference… "The best part about working at Leave The Pack Behind is knowing what you brought to the table has contributed to something greater than yourself. Leave The Pack Behind gives me the opportunity to be part of something meaningful. If you want to be part of this growing movement, I highly recommend that you join today."
Pursue their passion… "I love working for Leave The Pack Behind... Knowing that I am getting paid to do something that I love is really important to me. There are also so many learning experiences... Why wouldn't you want to work for Leave The Pack Behind?"
Change lives… "My grandfather was a regular smoker who died at a young age of cancer, and I know situations like this can be prevented. …If we can get young adults to cut back or quit tobacco use, their future will be more promising."
We’re looking for YOU!
We are looking for innovative and dynamic individuals to join our team. Spread the word about free supports for young adults to quit smoking and be an advocate for smoke-free spaces.
What will you do as a Social Change Specialist for Leave The Pack Behind?
Propel the movement through your own social network
- Represent Leave The Pack Behind. Reach young adults on campus and in the community with messages about smoking and quitting in places they live, work, study and play
- Get social. Promote Leave The Pack Behind on your own social media pages and across your own networks
Build partnerships that make a difference
- Foster meaningful relationships with influencers and campus and community partners
- Meet regularly to inspire others to talk about smoke-free living with young adults in their own networks
- Provide coordinated print and digital campaign materials, social media content, and quit resources to help others join the movement
Be part of a supportive community
- Tap into a network of Social Change Specialists across the province
- Receive support and guidance from Leave The Pack Behind’s Central Office
- Learn how to track your progress and achievements
In other words, we provide the resources, tools, and support you need to succeed - you think of innovative ways to inspire young adults in your city to live their best life smoke-free!
What’s in it for you?
Working with us will give you valuable, transferable skills that will jump start your career.
Paid training and professional development opportunities: To support your growth, we provide on-going training (with certificates for your resume) and offer 1-to-1 support when needed.
Support network: Join a network of Social Change Specialists across Ontario. Tap into this network for support, encouragement and to share ideas throughout the year!
Flexible hours: Set your own hours and schedule meetings with partners throughout the day and in the evening.
Annual Training Retreat: We host a paid, in-person training retreat to start you off on the right foot! You’ll learn about your role, meet others from all corners of Ontario, and participate in fun, team building activities to get energized for the year!
Workplace variety: Build relationships and interact with groups and organizations on campus and in the surrounding community.
Personal fulfillment: Inspire others and achieve outstanding results that further our mission.